Top Acne Treatment For Teens – 4 Home Remedies
Acne is a very popular skin issue that can negatively affect people of all ages. Teens suffer the most from acnes due to the increased hormone levels inside the body. Keep reading this article to learn about acne treatment for teens and how to apply at home.
This is the first acne treatment for teens that people should not miss at all yet try to make use of it!
The acidic property of lemon could help a lot in relieving and curing skin with acne. Lemon could be able to clean out dirt that has accumulated in our pores and will harden the sebum. Try applying these simple steps at home:
– Try mixing equal amounts of lemon juice with rose water and use the solution to apply thoroughly on to your affected area.
– Try rubbing a lemon slice onto the affected area and let it stay for 2 – 3 hours before washing your facial skin with water.
2. Fuller’s Earth
Fuller’s earth, also called multani mitti, is very ideal for acne-prone and greasy skin as it can help to unclog the pores and absorb the excess oil (without over-drying your skin).
It can help a lot in improving your complexion as well. Follow these simple steps and feel the results:
– Mix equal proportions of sandalwood powder, rose water, and Fuller’s earth (multani mitti). You can add more rose water to get a better consistency of the paste.
– This mud pack should be applied onto your facial skin.
– Rinse it off after it dries up.
– Do this again one time per week.
In fact, this is a very good acne treatment for teens that you should not skip at all costs!
Ph: elleveebeauty, foodmask_
Oatmeal is very good for people to relieve acnes as it can help to cleanse the absorbs excess oil and your skin pores. In addition, it can help to exfoliate your skin. Here is how you can make use of this natural ingredient to clear acnes:
– Mix the juice of 1/2 lemon and 1 tsp. of honey within 1 cup of oatmeal (cooked).
– Use this combination to directly rub over your skin.
– Let it stay within about half an hour and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
– Apply this tip 1 – 2 times per week.
4. Baking Soda
This is very last acne treatments for teens and you should try once at home to clear your skin from acnes.
Sodium bicarbonate, well-known as baking soda, can work well like a gentle skin exfoliant for us, especially teenagers. Therefore, it can help to unplug the pores as well as remove dead skin cells at the same time.
It can also help in regulating the pH balance of our skin and provide mild antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Follow these simple steps at home to make use of this ingredient and deal well with acnes:
– Try mixing together 1 tsp. cinnamon powder, 1tbsps. baking soda, the juice of 1/2 lemon, and 5 tbsps. honey. Use this mixture to apply directly onto your facial skin and wash after 5 minutes.
– Apply a paste of a little water and 1 or 2 tsps. of baking soda. Wash it off after 5 – 10 minutes.
Do these once or two times per week for the best result!
The list today reveals the best acne treatment for teens that everyone should not skip. Say goodbye to your teenage acne problem with the suggestions above and always keep your faith in the power of nature!
To have a healthy and successful life, as a teenager, you should take good care of your body, your emotions, learn how to control your mind and connect with others. The state of being healthy combines...
Horses are great at responding to our behaviours and attitudes. This allows kids to have immediate feedback and helps them to become more aware of the impact they have on the people around them. Working with the therapeutic horses...
Being beautiful is what not only teens but also every people wants. For a teen, being beautiful can help them to boost their self-confidence and to be more attractive. If your child is a teen or if you are...
Makeup and beauty care are always the passion of most of girls. Especially in each family, little daughter often takes her mother’s lipsticks and whips to lips. This is because there is not many cosmetics brands which are...
For many years ruling the female teens’ market, Nike has been defeated by the demographic’s fastest-growing footwear brand – Vans, according to a Piper Jaffray study. Have you known this news? If not, let’s read the following article for...