Recipes for making delicious egg coffee
The unique combination of the bitterness of the coffee and the greasy taste of the egg will make you remember an ancient Hanoi with small wooden tables on the warm teapot,..and you just want to come to Hanoi to get immersed in the space.
In Hanoi, referring to the egg coffee, people will immediately remember to Giảng Cafe. This is also the type of coffee drink that Mr.Nguyễn Văn Giảng created from very long life and is transmitted to now. But, you don’t need to go to Hanoi to drink this egg coffee, just with the right way of brewing the standard coffee at home without traveling far away.
– 3 spoons of power coffee
– 1 fresh chicken egg
– 2 spoons of condensed milk
Recipe for making Egg coffee
– Eggs are the most important element to get delicious egg coffee and tasty. In order for this drink get the most standard flavor you should use fresh chicken eggs, chicken eggs after purchase, you separate whites and yolks into two different parts.
– For yolk, you add a bit of honey, using the egg beater until the yolk become bubble up. The yolk reaches the norm when the mixture turns pale yellow and has the aroma of the cake.
– Clean the egg beater, you continue to beat the egg-white. Just like the yolk you give a little extra honey and sugar, beat the egg-white until it becomes double-bubbled up, small foam and have certain hardness, the egg-white after being double-bubbled up will have a pleasant aroma similar to the pastries.
– When you beat the egg by machine, you need let it dry, should beat at high speed and one way to eggs become bubble, avoid the phenomenon of water separation.
– Coffee after being brewed, being dissolved immediately with 2 tablespoons of condensed milk. You can add sugar or milk to match the taste.
– An extremely important attention point for coffee that used to make the egg cafe is that cafe must be hot, you can use the microwave to heat the cafe if needed. After having the hot coffee section, you pour up the beaten yolk, quickly handing to add the egg-white part make into 3 beautiful layers.
– The yolk and egg-white after the being bubbled will be very light that will float above the cafe very beautiful. The egg coffee must be enjoyed when coffee is hot. For the egg coffee, you just need to stir the coffee at bottom up and enjoy, should not stir too much because this will make the coffee cool fast, the eggs will be fishy that very hard to drink.
Besides, many people do not like to stir the egg coffee, they use spoon to scoop deeply to the bottom of the cup to get coffee and eggs, enjoy each spoon to feel the full taste of coffee and eggs. Greasy, bitter mix sweet-smelling is what the Egg Cafe saves when enjoying.
A delicious, nutritious drink with the maker seems to complex but in fact very simple like this surely will make you and your beloved ones all love it.
If you want this egg coffee more beautiful, you can overlay cocoa power on the top, the look of the egg coffee will be much more attractive.
In fact, perilla leaves are popular vegetables in daily use in countries like Korea, China, Japan, Vietnam, etc., but not everyone knows about perilla leaf extract benefits. Perilla leaf extract benefits Perilla tree is said to originate from the Himalayas stretching...
What measures the excellence of wine is not only the way it is made but also the way you taste it. If you want to enjoy luxury wine tasting experience in Europe, the destinations below should not be missed....
Whether it is due to their plush futnishings, luxurious amenities or ideal location, some hotels in Europe stand above the rest. According to a recent report, there are some best hotels in Europe, combining ratings from experts in...
We all know that applying sunscreen every day is needed to protect your skin from the sun’s UV rays. Besides sunscreen, you should add foods for sun protection to your daily meals. Blueberries Blueberries are natural sun protection food...
Spinach has been perceived as one of the most super herbs for its benefits. However, have you got the full idea of the health benefits of eating spinach? Spinach is a leafy green vegetable which is originated in Persia...