Natural Sunburn Cure For This Summer – 3 Best Treatments
1. Aloe Vera
– Extract the gel from a part of an aloe vera leaf.
– Place the gel into the fridge within about 30 minutes.
– Apply the chilled gel (a light coating) directly onto the sunburned areas.
– Let it dry on its own so that your skin can absorb the medicinal properties fully.
– Apply this method five or six times throughout the day for several days.
– Try filling cool water into the bathtub, add 1 cup of oatmeal to it and combine thoroughly. Soak in that bath water for 30 minutes. After you get out of the bath, air dry your body and never use a towel to rub your skin. Apply this method once per day till you see the sunburn symptoms gone.
– Alternatively, cook oatmeal with a sufficient amount of water till it has a runny consistency. Allow it to completely cool and then liberally apply it to the damaged skin area. Allow it to stay on your skin for about 30 minutes and then wash it off using cool water. Do this 2 – 3 times per day as needed.
3. Baking Soda
– Try mixing about 4 tablespoons of baking soda with a sufficient amount of water to create a paste. Use the paste to apply directly onto your affected skin areaswith a cotton ball. Allow it to stay within ten minutes and then rinse it off using tepid water. Apply this natural treatment 1 – 2 times on a daily basis for a long time period depending on the severity of your own sunburn case to achieve the best results as desired without having to use creams or lotions.
Hair loss treatment is one of the most searched keywords. Will baldness be cured by 2020? BioGraft is the latest hair loss treatment from hair loss specialists Bosley and Hair Club. BioGraft combines surgical and non-surgical hair restoration to...
So is this method really good for your skin? And how can you make a home chemical peel at home? Let’s find out the answer through this article. Natural Skin peel – a wonder beauty method Is skin...
Why is nature beauty trend the choice of beauty lovers? There are 3 reasons for nature beauty trend. Firstly, nature beauty products don’t contain harmful ingredients. In fact, there are many chemicals in current cosmetic products. And many of...
Asia beauty market is at its peak thanks to the growth of some noticeable health and natural beauty trends as follow. Asians are showing their great interest in dermal beauty products / Ph: Pexels According to Kanter, the...
Luxury French beauty brand LOccitanes a new store is opened its door in London West Westfield White City, UK. The £1.6 billion development has opened in the Hammers and Fulham metropolitan areas that yearned eleven years ago and stocked...