Last 10 seconds before die, what will people see?
Based on the results of the study in several decades, scientists have shown 10 signs to answer to the question: What people will see in the last 10 seconds of life before death?
ph: Pexels@Ellie Burgin
Dr. The psychology of the United States has researched many decades of deaths in humans. The similarities between the signs made him draw the signs that we can feel in the last ten seconds of life.
– Hearing the message of death: When the body appears to be exhausted and physical body reached the limit, you can still hear clearly the confirmed information of someone about your leaving.
– Comfortable experience: you will start experiencing an unprecedented painful feeling and almost permanently leave your life, but after experiencing that feeling, you will probably feel comfortable and extremely light.
– Strange sounds: You can hear very strange sounds, or a wonderful tune, all as going to take you off this life.
– Feeling like falling into the black hole: at this time, you almost fall into a transition area between life and death, your soul is like being attracted into a large invisible space.
– Soul leaving from the body: almost like the movies of fiction, your soul will be outside and seeing the your body have been cooled slowly.
– Unable to communicate: at that time, you will only be a soul, whether you try but unable to link or communicate with the people you see in front of you, they can not see or hear you.
– The time is disappear : you will experience the feeling of leisure and then disappear without a concept of time like the living.
– Sensory sensitivity: your visual and auditory organ have become more sensitive, seeing “people” will take you off. These people are supposed to help the deceased person to the place for them, or if better luck, they will tell you that the time has not yet come and you must return to your living.
– Recall of past life: memories will flash about your own life, memories will come one by one, and you get the final feel of life that you has undergone.
Life and death are always the subject of human’s curiosity and excitement. Many studies of “experiencing of death” has shown that humans are not alone in the cosmos and that death is not the end of living.
Who said that luxury will bring pollution to the environment? To prove that uber-luxe travel and vacation are absolutely impossible to harm the planet, we have the exotic Kydoo island resort recently opened in the Maldives. It also has...
Switzerland is the world leader for luxury resorts and hotels. And Bürgenstock is one of the world’s finest luxury mountain resorts. It is well-known for its superlative hospitality, its stunning scenery, and its endless opportunities for adventure. Check...
The Taliesin 1 armchair was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1949 for the living room of his Taliesin West home/studio in Arizona, today the headquarters of the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation. An icon that highlights the architect’s shift...
Harlequin is the premier destination for inspirational designs, innovative textures and delicious colours. Harlequin with fusions of delicious colours, innovative textures and catwalk-inspired design.
If you are curious of wellness travel trends, this article may be helpful as it will reveal some of the top wellbeing travel trends that you should know for good. Now, read on this article to discover some the...