Prisma Media Group acquires Beauté Addict
Beauté Addict was created 10 years ago in September 2006 and is an information source for beauty and personal care products, and includes product testers.
With the 200,000 registered in the community, articles of selecting testers based on the profiles sought by the brands (age, skin type and / or hair, geographic location, etc.) and offers them to test cosmetics for free to exchange of detailed comments on their experience with the product.
- a hearing 500K VU (MNR global source, May 2016)
- a community of 200,000 testers
- more than 4500 beauty news articles
- around 30 000 descriptive, records that reference the whole cosmetics market
- more than 90,000 genuine reviews of consumers to highly qualified beauty profile (80 informed criteria)
- more than 500,000 posts of bloggers
- nearly 130,000 beauty centers
Beauté Addict brand will be under the aegis of Femme Actuelle and new features with a new application will be launched in 2017.
"Beauty Addict involves and gives voice to a community of women passionate beauty. Femme Actuelle, with its 18 million contacts per month, and brings together key a powerful community of women. Femme Actuelle Beauty addict is a natural extension of our service agreement on beauty and fits perfectly with our growth strategy and proximity to the target woman. " said Socquet Pascale, Executive Director of the Women division- Prisma Media.