How To Take Spiritual Baths for Cleansing your Aura?
Are you looking for ways to release negative energy and grow the positive one by a spiritual healer? Let’s check out the article below to learn about the best spiritual baths for cleansing negative energy with sea salt and cleaning your aura?
What are the spiritual baths or a ritual bath? / Ph: Pexels
What are Spiritual Baths?
Well, there is no exact definition for the question “What are spiritual baths or a ritual bath?”, but in general, this is an ancient remedy called a salt water bath by cleansing negative energy with sea salt. Using salt to remove negative energy, cleanse away malevolent things and bring the good things to the bather.
Are Spiritual Baths the spiritual healer?
So, what are the spiritual baths or a ritual bath?
Here are the most impressive ones:
- Spiritual cleansing of negative energy
- Cleansing your aura
- Balance your mood
- Releases old thought forms, emotions
- Reduce stress
- Clarify your mind
- Expand sense of awareness
How To Make Spiritual Baths or A Ritual Bath?
Is it easy to make a homemade spiritual baths or a ritual bath? Let’s follow the simple steps below to make Himalayan pink salt bath - one of the best spiritual baths of your own!
- Step 1: Cleanse your space. It’s essential to remove clutter, dust and let in fresh air, so that you will feel more relaxed when taking spiritual baths.
- Step 2: Take a regular bath or shower to ensures that you are physically clean before you begin.
- Step 1: Fill your tub with warm water.
- Step 2: Add about 2.5 pounds of Himalayan pink salt while the tub is filling with water.
- Step 3: Allow the salts to dissolve.
- Step 4: Add about 3 drops of essential oils for spiritual cleansing to increase Himalayan pink salt water bath' benefits.
For example, you choose lavender oil to make your space more relaxing. You can add Eucalyptus, tea tree, frankincense, and myrrh oils to aid you in solving your skin problems, such as acne or dry skin.
- Step 5: Keep a glass of water nearby as you can quickly become dehydrated while taking a salt water bath.
- Step 6: Soak in the bath between 20 and 30 minutes.
In case, you have problems with the circulatory system, heart disease, diabetes or you are pregnant, ask your doctor if about the time and ingredients you can use for this salt water bath.
- Step 7: Drain the tub and rise slowly.
- Step 8: Rest while you air dry.
The spiritual baths are true spiritual healer. Taking a ritual bath is useful way for cleansing negative energy with sea salt and cleansing your aura.