Hooded Eyes / Hooded Eyelid

How to Get Rid of Hooded Eyes Naturally: 3 special makeup steps

It is a fact that 80% of Korean artists have natural monolids or Hooded Eyes and not double eyelids as we often see.  To get such big round eyes, most have to Hooded Eyes Surgery or more or less use temporary eyelid methods.

 Of course, in addition to 80% of these people, the remaining 20% ​​are still confident with their Asian eyes, they ignore the temptations of Hooded Eyes Surgery and rely on makeup technology to overcome their Hooded Eyes. Here are their tips for How to Get Rid of Hooded Eyes Naturally.

It is a fact that 80% of Korean artists have natural monolids or Hooded Eyes and not double eyelids as we often see.  To get such big round eyes, most have to Hooded Eyes Surgery or more or less use temporary eyelid methods.

 Of course, in addition to 80% of these people, the remaining 20% ​​are still confident with their Asian eyes, they ignore the temptations of Hooded Eyes Surgery and rely on makeup technology to overcome their Hooded Eyes. Here are their tips for How to Get Rid of Hooded Eyes Naturally.

Read more

How to Get Rid of Hooded Eyelids optimally?

Double eyelids are always the dream of many women, if you have Hooded Eyelids, keep reading to learn How to Get Rid of Hooded Eyelids quickly and effectively. 

Double eyelids are always the dream of many women, if you have Hooded Eyelids, keep reading to learn How to Get Rid of Hooded Eyelids quickly and effectively. 

Read more

How to Get Rid of Hooded Eyes with Hooded Eyes Surgery?

Hooded Eyes, one of the defects that loses the attractive beauty of the eyes.  Specifically, what is Hooded Eyes?  What do these defective eyes do?  How to Get Rid of Hooded Eyes with Hooded Eyes Surgery?  The following article will answer you all of these issues.

Hooded Eyes, one of the defects that loses the attractive beauty of the eyes.  Specifically, what is Hooded Eyes?  What do these defective eyes do?  How to Get Rid of Hooded Eyes with Hooded Eyes Surgery?  The following article will answer you all of these issues.

Read more

3 ways for How to Get Rid of Hooded Eyes at Home

Hooded Eyelid is one of the most common eye defects nowadays, making your eyes look unattractive, not creating accents. This article shares three simple ways for How to Get Rid of Hooded Eyes at Home.

Hooded Eyelid is one of the most common eye defects nowadays, making your eyes look unattractive, not creating accents. This article shares three simple ways for How to Get Rid of Hooded Eyes at Home.

Read more

When Double Eyelid Surgery gone wrong

Eyes are the windows to the soul, in addition to the function of seeing and expressing emotions, the eyes also contribute an important role in creating the beauty and attractiveness of the face.  Therefore, along with the development of aesthetics technology, more and more people want to rely on Double Eyelid Surgery to get big, beautiful and attractive eyes ... But to have such eyes is not simple and easy at all.

Eyes are the windows to the soul, in addition to the function of seeing and expressing emotions, the eyes also contribute an important role in creating the beauty and attractiveness of the face.  Therefore, along with the development of aesthetics technology, more and more people want to rely on Double Eyelid Surgery to get big, beautiful and attractive eyes ... But to have such eyes is not simple and easy at all.

Read more

How to get rid of Hooded Eyes / Hooded Eyelid?

The Hooded Eyes / Hooded Eyelid are not clear making your eyes look ugly and lifeless.  You wonder if there is any solution to completely overcome this situation.  Instantly discover ways for How to get rid of Hooded Eyes / Hooded Eyelid quickly, effectively in no time.

The Hooded Eyes / Hooded Eyelid are not clear making your eyes look ugly and lifeless.  You wonder if there is any solution to completely overcome this situation.  Instantly discover ways for How to get rid of Hooded Eyes / Hooded Eyelid quickly, effectively in no time.

Read more

Turn Hooded Eyes / Hooded Eyelid into 2 beautiful eyelids after 30 minutes

As a typical eye shape of Asians, the Hooded Eyes / Hooded Eyelid, although not affecting health, are a factor that greatly affects the aesthetics.  Having Hooded Eyes / Hooded Eyelid makes you lose confidence in communicating and establishing relationships.  So how to turn Hooded Eyes / Hooded Eyelid into natural beautiful double eyelids?   Let's find out immediately through the following content!

As a typical eye shape of Asians, the Hooded Eyes / Hooded Eyelid, although not affecting health, are a factor that greatly affects the aesthetics.  Having Hooded Eyes / Hooded Eyelid makes you lose confidence in communicating and establishing relationships.  So how to turn Hooded Eyes / Hooded Eyelid into natural beautiful double eyelids?   Let's find out immediately through the following content!

Read more

How to do eye makeup for Hooded Eyes / Hooded Eyelid?

Most women often wonder How to do eye makeup for Hooded Eyes / Hooded Eyelid to improve their sharp eyes.  In addition, some people believe that the Hooded Eyes / Hooded Eyelid and the monolids are the same.  So let's follow the article below to get the right judgment and find the perfect way for How to do eye makeup for Hooded Eyes / Hooded Eyelid.

Most women often wonder How to do eye makeup for Hooded Eyes / Hooded Eyelid to improve their sharp eyes.  In addition, some people believe that the Hooded Eyes / Hooded Eyelid and the monolids are the same.  So let's follow the article below to get the right judgment and find the perfect way for How to do eye makeup for Hooded Eyes / Hooded Eyelid.

Read more

WHAT IS HOODED EYELID AND HOODED EYELID TREATMENT?

The HOODED EYELID is a visual limitation that appears quite popular with Asians in general.  This downside will make our eyes lose an attractive part and directly affect the harmony of the face.  This article will explain what is HOODED EYELID and how to fix HOODED EYELID most effectively!

The HOODED EYELID is a visual limitation that appears quite popular with Asians in general.  This downside will make our eyes lose an attractive part and directly affect the harmony of the face.  This article will explain what is HOODED EYELID and how to fix HOODED EYELID most effectively!

Read more

HOODED EYELID: 4 things to know

The Hooded Eyes / Hooded Eyelid is a fairly common condition at both children and adults.  So what causes HOODED EYELID and how to get rid of a HOODED EYELID?

Below is the information of Hooded Eyes / Hooded Eyelid disease that shared by doctors.

The Hooded Eyes / Hooded Eyelid is a fairly common condition at both children and adults.  So what causes HOODED EYELID and how to get rid of a HOODED EYELID?

Below is the information of Hooded Eyes / Hooded Eyelid disease that shared by doctors.

Read more

Copyright © Vuhes. All rights reserved. The Content may not be copied, distributed,  republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of Vuhes.