Collagen foods for anti-aging
What are collagen foods? Why do so many people choose to eat more natural foods to have youthful skin? Does it work? Find the answer in this article.
Eating collagen rich foods is a smart choice for your skin
Collagen is an indispensable nutrient that helps maintain smooth, elastic skin, healthy hair, and nails. That’s why the keyword “collagen enhancement” is always sought, as a secret to keeping youthful.
Eat collagen-boosting foods for keeping young
In one study, women who took a supplement containing 2.5 to 5 grams of Collagen for eight weeks experienced less dry skin and significantly increased skin elasticity compared to those who did not use it. Another study found that women who drank Collagen supplements daily for 12 weeks underwent skin hydration that increased and significantly reduced wrinkles depth compared to the control group. The effect of collagen reduces wrinkles and stimulates the body’s collagen production.
Best foods to eat for collagen production
Foods will not replenish collagen directly. Collagen in diet will be converted into protein or amino acids, to nourish muscle groups. What are those foods? Take a glance at the collagen foods list:
#Best collagen-rich foods
– Bone broth: If only a rich collagen-rich food can be selected for the skin, the appropriate answer is bone broth. While other foods contain antioxidants as well as other nutrients to synthesize collagen, bone broth contains bio-collagen that the body can absorb immediately.
– Spirulina: It lives in clean water, high levels of minerals and nutrients, so it has many effects for people, especially skin rejuvenation.
– Cod fish: The smaller the collagen molecule, the easier it is to absorb it. Therefore, the collagen from cod fish (abundant collagen source) will be easily absorbed by the body.
– Eggs: The addition of eggshell membranes is a natural remedy to improve joint health due to high collagen content. Eggs are also very rich in sulfur, which is an essential trace element for collagen production.
In addition, Gelatin is a natural collagen for skin that you might consider.
#Best collagen building foods
In addition to collagen-rich foods, you should know the collagen-building foods below:
– Leafy Green Vegetables
– Pumpkin Seeds
– Citrus Fruits
Collagen-rich foods for vegetarians
For vegetarians, finding natural collagen for skin is not too difficult. See the list below:
– Vegetables : Broccoli, Leafy Greens, Mushrooms
Eating collagen foods are an effective beauty method for those who want to own youthful skin without making aesthetic treatments. Let take care of your skin well and following Vuhes daily for more updates about beauty secrets.
The creativity of this talented globe-trotter, and his desire to go beyond established standards, shaped by his many travels, gave him the gift to absorb many cultures that today reflect the Buddha-Bar DNA. His concept: “A voyage within a...
Ph: Starbucks UK Besides, turmeric also offers anti-inflammatory properties that benefit a lot of health problems because inflammation is the root of most health diseases. And nowadays, in order to add these health benefits of turmeric into the...
You must be logged in to view this content. Subscription now
Coffee is the world’s most widely used antioxidant-rich superfood, Four Sigmatic gives people an easy upgrade for it. Thanks to medicinal mushrooms, now you can use coffee to crank up your productivity and boost your metabolism without putting strain on your...
The Southern Trail Thick Mint beer as a dessert beer features imperial stouts such as Choklat, Creme Brûlée, Choklat Oranj, and Salted Caramel that is ideal for those who prefer full-bodied libations. The Southern Trail Thick Mint beer available now in...