7 things to know about spiritual healing therapy
- 1. What is spiritual healing?
- 2. The spiritual healing therapy
- 3. The popular spiritual healing therapies
- 4. What is the effect of spiritual healing therapy?
- 5. Steps to apply spiritual healing therapy
- 6. Feelings of the patient when applying spiritual healing therapy
- 7. Trials after the spiritual healing therapy research
From thousands of years ago in the world, especially Eastern countries such as Egypt, India, China,..has appeared miraculous and mystical spiritual healing scholarship.
The spiritual healing therapy is performed by spiritual healing practitioners who have the ability to heal by spirit in many different forms. But in general, they rarely use drugs or do not use drugs to treat some common and terminal diseases and have obtained certain results.
The spiritual healing therapy is a controversial issue that has not been fully explained by science due to its many different views.
So, what is the spiritual healing?
What is spiritual healing? / ph: pexels
The spiritual healing is the ability to heal by spirit or the power of thought, also known as bioenergy or human 'hidden' ability.
The spiritual healing can heal "the body" and "correct" mental disorders ..
The general spiritual healing form: loving energy
- Applying positive thinking methods
- Positive thinking, and the therapist's opening love for the patient.
- Energy stimulates the body to self- inner healing naturally to help the body balance Yin and Yang and balance the Five Elements.
- Helps organs in the body to function effectively on the basis of increasing antibodies, restoring the body's self-regulating and regenerating potentials.
3. The popular spiritual healing therapies
Acupressure is one of popular spiritual healing therapies / ph: pexels
- Healing massage
- Hand placement
- Hand pressure
- Healing with faith
- Absence treatment (remote therapy with a remote energy transfer technique of thousands of kilometers without the presence of a patient)
Choosing the form of spiritual healing as massage, acupressure, hand placement, hand pressure does not necessarily have religious or spiritual beliefs.
4. What is the effect of spiritual healing therapy?
- "Connecting" with healing energy.
- Stimulates the body's ability to self- inner healing naturally
- To stimulate the flow of energy, the therapist holds still or gently moves the hand over the patient's body, sometimes a quick sweep and glide.
The healer identifies the problem area by feeling hot or cold, and the patient also feel a change during treatment.
- The patient can lie down or sit still and dress normally while the therapist moves the hand over the patient's affected areas, chakras, acupuncture points, locates the area of energy flow running over.
- Asking the patent to sit in a chair and then move their hands slightly above the patient's head and some body's positions that need to transfer energy.
- Transfers energy from own body through the 6th chakras located at the forehead to the opposite-sitting patient's body.
- Creates a calming atmosphere with soft lights, candlelight or melodious music.
- Visiting patients at home
- The patient's body is tingling.
- Warm or cold hands.
- Loss of transient thoughts
- Depending on the different body characteristics that each person will have different feelings
In 1993, the American therapist, Dr. Daniel Benor, who undertook 155 experimental spiritual healing treatments, said: 60% of the patients improved greatly with symptoms: anxiety, high blood pressure, heal the wound quickly.
The British therapist, Mathew Manning, worked with scientists in the laboratory, showing that he could influence the biochemistry of the substance in the lab vial.
The controversial American trial (tested in San Francisco in the late 1980s) suggests that a prayer-based treatment of absenteeism can bring positive results for patients recovering from surgery.
Energy and spiritual healing therapies are currently recognized by the World Health Organization as Complementary or Alternative Medicine.
The spiritual healing has been around for a long time, but the report only showed a limited effect in the improvement of the disease. However, spiritual healing is considered an invaluable supportive tool for psychology, especially for patients with chronic diseases.
Hopefully, in the coming time, the specialized organizations will study more deeply, give scientific conclusions about the effectiveness of this spiritual healing therapy, enabling those who have the truly ability of spiritual healing having conditions to save people as well as the patients have more opportunities to cure.
7 things to know about spiritual healing therapy
What are chakra stones and how does natural stone energy affect the chakras? What are 7 chakra stones and 7 chakra stones meaning? Keep reading to find out!
What are chakra stones and how does natural stone energy affect the chakras? What are 7 chakra stones and 7 chakra stones meaning? Keep reading to find out!Read more
Forest Bathing is a Japanese form of medicine, also known as "Shinrin-yoku" for stress relief. This is not a new approach for spiritual healing but it is not easy for everyone to get started.
Forest Bathing is a Japanese form of medicine, also known as "Shinrin-yoku" for stress relief. This is not a new approach for spiritual healing but it is not easy for everyone to get started.Read more
Can Tibetan medicine cure diabetes or cancer? There have been questions about it and we will find the answers in this article.
Can Tibetan medicine cure diabetes or cancer? There have been questions about it and we will find the answers in this article.Read more