20 signs of a Spiritual Awakening can help change your life
- I. Physical Signs of a Spiritual Awakening
- II. 20 Signs of a Spiritual Awakening and mental feelings
- 1. Signs of a Spiritual Awakening - You feel as if your life was a mistake
- 2. Signs of a Spiritual Awakening - You crave meaning and purpose
- 3. Signs of a Spiritual Awakening - You realize that "a lot of the things you have been taught are all lies"
- 4. Signs of a Spiritual Awakening - You feel completely lost and alone
- 5. Signs of a Spiritual Awakening - You see through "social illusions"
- 6. Signs of a Spiritual Awakening - You can see that "the majority of people" are unhappy
- 7. Signs of a Spiritual Awakening - You begin to experience deep empathy and compassion
- 8. Signs of a Spiritual Awakening - You want to be alone
- 9. Signs of a Spiritual Awakening - Every conversation becomes quite shallow
- 10. Signs of a Spiritual Awakening - You want to quit your job
- 11. Signs of a Spiritual Awakening - You crave authenticity and truth
- 12. Signs of a Spiritual Awakening - You become aware of your old negative habits
- 13. Signs of a Spiritual Awakening - You feel anxious and / or depressed
- 14. Signs of a Spiritual Awakening - You want to do something to make the world a better place
- 15. Signs of a Spiritual Awakening - You really want to understand who you are
- 16. Signs of a Spiritual Awakening - Your intuition becomes more acute
- 17. Signs of a Spiritual Awakening - The "meaningful randomness"
- 18. Signs of a Spiritual Awakening - You feel like you want to know more and more curiosity
- 19. Signs of a Spiritual Awakening - You begin to love unconditionally
- 20. Signs of a Spiritual Awakening - You see that "We are all one"
Spiritual Awakening initiates us into the realm of soul and spirit - things that we have disconnected long ago. Born in a modern society where "material development" is more important than anything, the "mysticism of life" is something very few people care about.
All we're doing like planning, working, dressing and talking is based on "self-recognition" that out there is just a physical world - and nothing else. The result of our "misconception" is that we become shallow and empty. We can become successful, rich, respected, loved or even famous - but none of us can fill our soulless emptiness.
Fortunately, there are moments in this life where we realize our inner emptiness. For a while thereafter, we may ignore its "sorrowful call" and try to cram that void with physical comfort or superficial excitement. But we can never get rid of it.
One fine day, our lives started to break, split in half, and the ground collapsed at our feet. We fall, scream, weep, and end up in a void of dissolution.
If you have come to this article, you may have experienced, or are currently experiencing, a mental crisis that is not worrying - but ultimately soul- spirit saving. We'll explore what this means for you and what you can expect to experience.
If you are already reading this article, you may have been or are experiencing this state - the mental crisis is inherently "not worrying" because it is what saves our souls. Let's find out what it means to you and what you can experience through the process.
It is worrying and also relatively fair about the phenomenon of "Spiritual Awakening" that "they always happen at the least expected time". There is no way you can formulate a plan for it. They stagger into your life and mess things up like a tornado, but the hidden gift is that "they'll only happen when you need them most."
Spiritual Awakening is the soul's cry to freedom.
Listen to its call and your life will be transformed into something more meaningful and significant.
Decline its call and your life will be as deserted as a cemetery.
Physical Signs of a Spiritual Awakening are quite different for everyone. Here are a few of the symptoms that others have shared on their Spiritual Awakening paths.
- Amplification of the senses. For example, sight, hearing, taste, touch and / or smell become sensitive, enhanced. You may even discover that you are an HSP (Highly Sensitive Person).
- You find yourself unable to tolerate certain foods that you have never come across before (or perhaps don't care about). For example. Allergic to wheat, nuts, beans, soybeans, spices.
- With changes in sleep patterns, you may sleep more, or experience disruptions during your sleep, which often lead to sleep loss.
- Vivid dreams - your dreams become scary, outlandish, or intense
- Dizziness - a feeling of delirium, as a result of falling off the ground all day.
- Weight changes (may gain or lose weight)
- Change your eating habits - what you used to like in the past no longer appeals to you. Also you can occasionally experiment with other foods that you have never tried / or liked.
- Fluctuations in energy - feel less energetic than you ever were before.
- Decreased or increased sexual interest
- Decreased immune function (many diseases) and or may also increase immune function.
Signs of a Spiritual Awakening - You feel as if your life was a mistake / ph: pexels
These symptoms / Signs of a Spiritual Awakening are shared by the vast majority of people who are experiencing a feeling of “Spiritual Awakening”.
Everything you've built, trusted, and worked hard to get you to - all of them in the end just doesn't seem right. Your life is like it's not your own anymore.
You really want to find the meaning of your life. You don't know what your purpose is, but you want to find it by all means.
3. Signs of a Spiritual Awakening - You realize that "a lot of the things you have been taught are all lies"
You begin to re-examine "how many beliefs, ideals and values" are not really yours, but rather come from other people or are the result of the culture you live in.
Nothing in your life makes any more sense. You feel as if you are wandering through an endless wilderness. As a tramp - you feel completely alone and disconnected from all the others.
5. Signs of a Spiritual Awakening - You see through "social illusions"
Materialism, success, and profit don't mean anything to you anymore. You start to feel as if you are a cog in the giant social machine.
6. Signs of a Spiritual Awakening - You can see that "the majority of people" are unhappy
You are awakened by the unhappiness and suffering that comes from others. You can start exploring activism or read more about human condition. It makes you realize how much pain there is in the world.
As you begin to pay more attention to the difficulties humans and nature face, your compassion and compassion will begin to grow. Your inherent empathy is awakened and you will find it difficult to deal with the many intensities of emotions that arise within you.
Here's a key point: you can either paralyze the pain with addiction, or you can find a healthy way to accept and express your emotions.
You crave loneliness. If you've been an extrovert, now is the time to experience the inner aspects of your nature. You spend a lot of time understanding and enjoying silence.
At all costs you try to reduce social contact. At this point you may lose contact with many old friends.
When you talk to people, you begin to notice a huge difference in thinking. You find that very few people feel comfortable talking about "passion, emotion, meaning and soul".
During conversations, you feel restless and frustrated about having to talk about trivial things. You silently shout "Does anyone want to wake up to realize what's going on around you?".
Your frustration through conversations makes you feel even more lonely. You can become a lone wolf.
Even though you've worked for years to get your degree, set a career and climb the career ladder - until now, you feel nothing but emptiness. Your work no longer gives you the "perfection" feeling you need. You crave more than that.
"Be yourself" becomes your number one priority. You hate the fake and the masks you used before. You want to authenticate yourself. The lie makes you feel depressed and disgusted.
You are painfully aware of the consequences of your mistakes and bad habits. There is a strong urge to dredge, clean, and start all over again.
You may experience episodes of severe depression or constant anxiety. Shock after "Spiritual Awakening" makes you feel unstable. You may be misdiagnosed with the attribution of "mental illness".
When you have “Spiritual Awakening”, you want to see this world become a better place.
An endless question arises about your identity and your life, for example, "Who am I?" "Why was I born?" "What am I here for?" "What is the purpose of my existence?" As a result, you begin to read a lot of books about "self-help" and other spiritual / Spiritual Awakening documents. No wonder you're already reading these lines here.
Gradually you begin to listen to that quiet, small voice from within you. You let it guide your decisions. Eventually, you begin to discover the gifts and talents hidden within you.
17. Signs of a Spiritual Awakening - The "meaningful randomness"
(Synchronicity is a phenomenon of two or more seemingly unrelated events, it is difficult to happen at the same time randomly but happen at the same time in a meaningful way).
You begin to become aware of the many signs and attention life gives you. Life is receptive and interactive to you. The ability to pray for luck (Serendipity: the ability to accidentally detect surprises and luck) and déjà vu also increase.
The smallest things start to bring you joy and happiness: a falling leaf, a spider's web, a child's laughter, a puddle of water. Life is no longer ignored - it is seen as magically beautiful.
When the barriers of the ego fall, you begin to love the person without expecting any return or without any conditions for your loving act. You lose interest in any "dramatic events", conflicts and anything that perpetuates hatred.
20. Signs of a Spiritual Awakening - You see that "We are all one"
Not only are you intellectually knowledgeable that we are all connected, but you feel it seeping into your marrow. You realize that our thoughts and beliefs affect reality, and that we are all fragments of a great Almighty - that is the Spirit. After all, we are all one and we will find peace. This stage can sometimes take years or a whole person's life.
What will be the result of your Spiritual Awakening? You probably aren't sure at this point either. But this uncertain “float” is well worth your time. So let your pain be your teacher - Surrender to the inevitable - Have courage within yourself - Keep going - Love your flaws - You are not alone.
Note: The article is for reference only, we are completely not responsible if you have problems following these instructions. Please be careful and responsible for yourself. Thank you!
20 signs of a Spiritual Awakening can help change your life
Spiritual Awakening is a real miracle. It's a path as scary as death and as beautiful as it was when you were born. The moment we begin to experience the spiritual journey - rekindled Spiritual Awakening, our minds begin to open up to unprecedented possibilities and truths. So What is Spiritual Awakening?
Spiritual Awakening is a real miracle. It's a path as scary as death and as beautiful as it was when you were born. The moment we begin to experience the spiritual journey - rekindled Spiritual Awakening, our minds begin to open up to unprecedented possibilities and truths. So What is Spiritual Awakening?Read more
Spirituality strength/spiritual power is always the best way to overcome all difficulties and crises in life.
Spirituality strength/spiritual power is always the best way to overcome all difficulties and crises in life.Read more