2 exercises for how to get big hips if your skinny
- 1. Best exercises for how to get big hips if your skinny: Lunge exercises
- 2. Best exercises for how to get big hips if your skinny: Hip Thrust
Owning hourglass bodies like Scarlett Johansson or Sofia Vergara will make women much more attractive. Although the small waistline is an important factor, the beautiful hips will also contribute significantly to attracting all eyes. If you want to have blooming hips, keep reading to learn 2 exercises for how to get big hips if your skinny.
How to get big hips if your skinny?
We has summerized the best exercises which are easy for you to follow which are the answer to the above question of how to get big hips if your skinny.
1. Best exercises for how to get big hips if your skinny: Lunge exercises
Best exercises for how to get big hips if your skinny: Lunge exercises / ph: pinterest
This is a very good exercise for how to get big hips if your skinny which helps to develope butt muscles, toning thighs, is always the first choice in leg exercises, requiring many muscle groups to participate in the exercise.
- Place your feet more than 60cm apart. Toes are slightly out. Bend right knee and lower yourself into a lunge position. Your left leg will be completely straight and act as a pivot leg.
- Lower yourself until your thighs are parallel to the ground. Squeeze your glutes. Then push back with force from the hip, right leg straightened. Don't close your legs right away. The feet should be more than 60cm apart for the duration of the exercise.
- Continue to lower the other side. Lower until your knees are bent at a 90 degree angle, then push back. Again straighten your legs and keep your feet in place. This posture will protect the knee joint, helping you to stretch your muscles better and increase your stamina.
- Add two dumbbells. Hold a dumbbell in each hand. When you lower your body to the right, your right hand holds the dumbbell on the outside of your right hip. The left hand holding the dumbbell is placed in the front between the legs. Reverse position with your hands toward the other side - left hand with dumbbell placed outside left hip, right hand holding dumbbell in front between legs
Exercising Squat the right way:
Squat is considered the King of exercises because of the benefits that Squat brings, developing the whole lower body, especially the buttocks, burning calories for the whole body.
Make sure you are squatting correctly
When it comes to posing for your third round, squats are at the top of the list of coaches. However, squatting in the wrong position can make you tired and injured and without any results. You need to understand the principles of squat: When squat, you must work on the muscles in the buttocks, help these muscles work and thereby increase the size of your breasts. Therefore, you need to make sure you follow these two rules correctly when squatting:
- Extend the legs moderately wide, hands in front of chest, slowly squat down so that the body force is on the buttocks and heels, back and buttocks into a straight line.
- When standing up, belly forward slightly, buttocks are closed to allow muscles to work.
- When you have the right squat posture, you can refer to a 30-day squat schedule with reasonable intensity.
Best exercises for how to get big hips if your skinny: Hip Thrust / ph: pinterest
This is also a very good workout for how to get big hips if your skinny that develops the butt muscles, making the hips bigger. Way to perform Hip Thrust is extremely simple, you can do it anywhere, or at home with many different weights.
- You are lying on your back on the exercise mat, hands to stretch both sides of the body and at the same time, the palms are facing the surface of the mat.
- Then, bend your knees so that your feet are flat on the carpet and your feet are about hip-width apart.
- Press down hard on heels to lift hips off the floor. Keep your back straight and let this pose for 1 second, while breathing out.
- Then slowly lower, put the posture as it was and inhale deeply.
- Repeat this full movement to continue this Hip Thrust exercise until the required number of reps is reached. Perform 10-15 reps / set and 3-5 sets / session.
Hopefully through this article, we can help you solve your problem about how to get big hips if your skinny and give you more options to soon achieve your perfect hips as desire.